- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Ready to be impressed? How about this EHX Platform? In typical Electro Harmonix fashion, the New York kings have concocted a pedal with many different layers and no one defined application, though to all intents and purposes, this is a compressor. Joining the Black Finger, White Finger and Soul Preacher is this incredible thing that combines a footswitchable drive channel with a tidy compressor, as well as a few surprises. Want to sound like you're going backwards? Turn up the Swell knob to remove - not reduce, but remove - the guitar's pick attack; when used in conjunction with the drive, backwards activity can be found, and if you're going in clean, you'll be in cello/pedal steel swell territory. The Platform has stereo ins and outs, allowing for serious connectivity, with a Limiter switch for vast sustain, and a Knee switch to make the compressor's onset less obvious, should you desire a smoother entry. The compressor swtiches in when your natural signal starts to fade, resulting in a subtle but intriguing half-swell within the note itself, making it a truly engaging unit. A magnificent tool for both studio and live use with a huge number of possibilities, this is one pedal you won't want to miss! Protected by a years' standard warranty, the EHX Platform is available at Wunjos from this very day. Please email for more information and availability.
|Type L||Guitar Pedal|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.