- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A real player's choice | the new Fender Player Jaguar Bass is a new rendition of the bass that's creeping into a class of its own. A modern marvel | the Jaguar bass offers versatility and prime handsomeness on an instrument designed to go as far out as you could wish. As part of the Player Series that replaces the Mexican Standards | this Jag better deliver | and indeed it does | with new pickups and some spanking finishing. Built around an Alder body | the Jag is paired with a satin-finished | C-Profile Maple neck | topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard. Where the Jag has a bit of an edge is its new pickups | which in this instance are a pair of Player Series units in both Precision and Jazz versions | wired through the traditional two Volume////master Tone setup. This combination truly gives an enormous range | and the elongated horn of the Jag balances this spanking instrument perfectly. Tim Shaw was involved in the design of these | so don't expect anything other than chewy goodness out of this killer combo! A serious bass for the money and no mistake | this is an instrument you absolutely must try | so get on it! Protected by a three year warranty with our enormous techs | the Fender Player Jaguar Bass is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Player Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.