- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Replacing their eternally popular Mexican Standard Series, the Fender Player Series Jaguar PF is a more determined, more aggressive version of the guitar that everyone loves to love. Powered by a new set of Player Series pickups, this version of Leo's famous short scale machine is just what you need if you want premium sparkle and potent power in a handsome package. Built around an Alder body and finish in gloss polyester, the HS-configured PF has a C-profile Maple neck topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard. Those new pickups are wired through a master Volume and Tone, with a three-way Tele-style toggle switch and a slider on the upper horn to split the coils in the bridge pickup. Kept in check by a synthetic bone nut and a set of Fender tuners, the PF has the floating trem that's so commonly associated with the Jaguar, so you can wibble and blaze across those 22 frets with complete ease. If you've always loved the idea of a Jag but couldn't abide by the reedy sound of the bridge pickup, this is the Jaguar for you! Protected by a three year warranty with our magic techs, the Fender Player Series Jaguar PF is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Player Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.