- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The replacement for one of the most popular basses in history | the Fender Player Jazz Bass Fretless PF replaces the previous Mexican Standard | and as such it better be pretty special. Luckily | Fender don't seem to have much interest in turning out instruments you can't rely on every day and for every gig | meaning that this fret-free feline is perfect for those gigs where you need to do a bit of slithering. Built around an Alder body with a Maple neck | this marvelous piece has a Pau Ferro fingerboard inlaid with fret lines so you know exactly where you are. Kept in check with a synthetic bone nut | the Fretless PF has a set of open-gear tuners for maximum stability | but there's even more excitement when it comes to the magnets. Yes | the Player Series have their own new pickups | specific to this range. Aiming to up the game of the old Mexican pickups | the Player Series single coils fitted here are perfect for capturing your every nuance | so you can get exactly what you need from this classic setup. Wired through the essential two Volumes and a master Tone | this 34///" Modern-C-profiled player is ripe for the sonic adventuring | so get adventuring! Protected by a three year warranty with our fretless techs | the Fender Player Jazz Bass Fretless PF is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Player Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.