- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The most reliable bass in the universe has a new family; the Fender Player Jazz Bass. Here to replace the Standard Mexican series | the Player series aims to give you | the player | as much instrument as possible for your wedge | so let's take a look at it. Built around an Alder body | the Player has a satin-finished Maple neck topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard or Maple fingerboard | sporting a snythetic Bone nut to keep everything ringing away. Fender aren't messing about with the hardware either | and like all of its contemporaries | the Player Jazz has a brand new set of pickups called | funnily enough | the Player Series single coils. Wired through the eternal two Volume////one Tone setup so commonly used on the Jazz | this handsome creature should give you everything you need from a bass without you having to get shot of a lung to afford it | not to mention offering a touch more in the snazziness department thanks to the new colour scheme. Being a Jazz it's ideal for pretty much anything | so get down and give it a blast! Protected by a three year warranty with our snazzy techs | the Fender Player Jazz Bass is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Player Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.