- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Here to rescue you from bass inadequecy | the new Fender Player Precision Bass picks up where the old Standard series left off. Much like the Professional series replaced the American Standard | so the Player Series replaces the Mexican Standard | and in doing so Leo's lot have elected to offer you rather a lot of instrument. Built around an Alder body | the Player features a satin-finished C-profile Maple neck with Pau Ferro or Maple fingerboards for you to cavort around on. The left-handed version comes in a tidy 3-tone sunburst with a Pau Ferro board as well | so even your mate with the backwards hands can get in on it. Fender elected to euip these new instruments with a new set of pickups as well | so at the body end you'll find a Fender Player Series split-coil in the eternal middle position | wired through a master Volume and Tone as per the original bass commandments. The synthetic Bone nut and open-gear tuners will keep you right | and the new 3-ply Parchment scratchplate gives an already iconic instrument a touch of extra class. Proper! Protected by a three year warranty with our classy techs | the Fender Player Precision is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability./span>/p>
|Type L||Player Series|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.