- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Part of the relentless charge of exciting replacements for the Mexican Standard series, this Fender Player Stratocaster HSH MN is a Swiss Army Strat. It's difficult to imagine a style you wouldn't be able to satisfy with this Sage Green champ, so let's look at the details. First things first, the electronics are all new. The Player Series gets its own bespoke set of pickups, in this case represented by a pair of 4-conductor humbuckers and a middle single coil. Wired through the traditional 5-way blade, the options are varied but familiar, giving every position a dose of extra oomph. Controlled by a master Volume with separate Tones for the Middle and Neck pickups, you won't be shy on magnetic flex. The body is Gloss Poly-finished Alder, paired with a Modern C-profile Maple neck, housing 22 Medium Jumbo frets for easy bending. Helmed by a Synthetic Bone nut, this wooden playground is Satin finished on the back, and Gloss finished on the front, so you can roam carefree while protecting your fingerboard. A traditional Fender trem is located in the bridge position, so if you want to dive, get wobbling! Primed to deliver in all situations, this is a guitar to get you on the shredmill. Protected by a three year warranty with our flexing techs, the Fender Player Stratocaster HSH is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Player Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.