- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Looking to take a dive? This Fender Player Stratocaster HSS with Floyd Rose PF could be exactly what you need. While players through the ages have fitted Strats with Floyd Rose systems it's worth noting that guitars take to the process with greater ease when they come with metal's favourite trem from the factory, so Fender is giving you the keys to the Lamborghini. Built around an Alder body, the HSS has a modern C-Profile Maple neck with 22 Medium Jumbo frets for serious waggling, topped with the essential Floyd Rose nut and locking system for adventurous bombing. In case you thought that was all, check out the new set of Player Series pickups fitted to this champion. Armed to the teeth with single coils in the middle and neck positions, the HSS FR has a 4-conductor humbucker in the bridge, ready to give your amp a good pasting. Wired through the traditional 5-way blade and controlled by a master Volume, the two Tones correspond to the neck and middle positions, so you can access a proper spread of sound. Slim, fast and adaptable, this is a Strat for the player who likes a decent dollop of hot sauce. Protected by a three year warranty with our scorching techs, the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS with Floyd Rose PF is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Player Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.