- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Replacing the quintessential Standard series | the new Fender Player Telecaster is the natural evolution of the line of guitars that have kept so many bands on the road it's impossible to fathom. Like the recent replacement of the American Standard line with the Professional series | the Players are designed to give you even more guitar for your hard-earned wedge | with new pickups and better colours. Built around an Alder body | the Player is paired with a satin-finished | C-profile Maple neck topped with a choice of Pau Ferro or Maple fingerboards housing 22 medium//jumbo frets depending on the colours you choose from. Equipped with a synthetic Bone nut and a set of Fender's own tuners at the headstock end and a thru-body 6-saddle Tele bridge at the body end | this is an instrument for treading many boards and coming in and out of many vans | and Fender have voiced its new pickups accordingly. The new Player Series single coils give a proper hot poke in the bridge position and a lush flutey woody chime at the neck | so you can give your audience a proper thumping with total confidence. Now sporting a parchment scratchplate for added classiness | this is a prime guitar for the discerning player | so come and check it out! Protected by a three year warranty with our discerning techs | the Fender Player Telecaster Left-Handed is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.