- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
So there's this company called Fender - stop me if you've heard this - and they make the odd guitar. This one, the Fender Paramount PM-1, is part of the big F's higher-end acoustic line, and aims to move far beyond the more budget and mid-priced acoustics Fender are known for. Built entirely from solid wood, the PM-1 has a solid Sitka Spruce top paired with solid Mahogany back and sides, which are bound with '60s-style checkerboard purfling. If you don't think that's cool, well, we're not sure what's wrong with you. Finished in a high gloss, the PM-1 has a Mahogany neck topped with a neatly bound Rosewood fingerboard, which ends in a Bone nut and a set of refined open-gear tuners. At the right-hand end you'll find an Rosewood bridge with a set of Ebony pins, and these will come in handy when you're onstage, and you'll definitely find yourself on a few stages with this. That's because Fender have developed a new onboard preamp for this guitar; the Fender//Fishman PM System, which allows you to tune comfortably in addition to offering Volume, Treble, Bass, and Phase controls. A grand pairing for stage and studio, and designed with the player in mind, this is a stonker, so get down and give it a strum! Protected by a three year warranty with our bony techs, the Fender Paramount PM-1 is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.