- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A good healthy acoustic can do a lot for a player. It connects you directly to the sounds you're making and the opportunity to play without having to plug lots of things in or to get that idea you're having right now into reality is quite good. Fender a fairly big lad in the guitar building game agrees and has built the Paramount series to give you the best possible guitars for your money. The PM-2 AM is all solid mahogany all the time granting you a robust smokey tone and Fender has done a fair old bit with the spec on this tidy piece. The parlour body is ideal for fingerstylers or those who don't strum as hard as they possibly can all the time. A smaller body while naturally quieter than the likes of a dreadnought has much greater delicacy and doesn't need to be worked as hard to get the most out of it. The PM-2 has a mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard its 20 vintage-style frets topped by a bone nut for bonus resonance and to exacerbate this even the compensated bridge saddle is bone. How about that? With a 24.75/" scale length putting a little more give in the strings this is a great guitar for the more folk or fingerstyle orientated player. The Fender PM-2 AM is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and gig bag as standard. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.