- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Some of the most iconic sounds of the modern era can trace their origins back to the haven of coins and tension that is the video arcade. For those of us old enough to remember, pumping pound after pound into games like Robocop or Smash TV came with a glorious soundtrack, and the further back we go, the more charming those sounds become. Teenage Engineering understand this completely, and have created the PO-20 Arcade as part of their Pocket Operator series. A proper arcade synth with a 16-step sequencer, the PO-20 allows for chord control, rapid beatmaking and chiptune improvisation, 128 chord chaining, 128 pattern chaining, 16 sounds with two adjustable parameters, and 16 punch-in effects for live manipulation. Of course, being able to link your Robot up with other PO's would be great; so you can as each of these devices has jam sync. Wahoo! The Robot has a 3.5mm audio I/O, a clock with an alarm, a built-in speaker, and TE's signature LCD display straight out of the 1980's. The Teenage Engineering PO-20 Arcade is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||16 Step Sequencer|
|Audio Inputs||3.5 mm|
|Audio Outputs||3.5 mm|
|Power Supply||2 AAA Batteries|
|Sample||16 Synthetized Arcade Sounds|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.