- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The Power Cab 112 is a 1x12 active speaker system that delivers an authentic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience when paired with any modeler, profiler, or even an amp-simulation pedal. Select one of six classic Speaker Models as alternatives to your current cab models, or simply plug in your modeler and play using Flat Mode—the choice is yours. Powercabs are also loud enough to fill any small club or medium-sized venue, and performing guitarists will also appreciate their lightweight yet roadworthy construction, compact size, flip-out kickstands, and XLR direct outputs. The sound of great amplifiers is due to the speaker as much as from the other components, yet until now no one has modeled an actual speaker driver alone, independently from the cabinet it is loaded into. Imagine having an empty 1x12 speaker cabinet that you can instantly load with any one of six classic speaker types (Vintage 30, Greenback, Creamback, P12Q, Swamp Thang, and Blue Bell) just by pressing a button. Speaker Modeling mode enables you to do just that—virtually—using a new technology developed by Line 6.
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||22.3 x 18.1 x 12 Inches|
|Audio Inputs||Combination Input|
|Audio Outputs||XLR Direct Out|
|Speakers||1 x 12 Inch Custom Guitar Coaxial|
|Frequency Response||70 Hz - 20kHz|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.