- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
When you think of this brand, you wouldn’t immediately picture a guitar like the D'Angelico Premier Bedford. Big bodies, bigger headstocks and lots and lots of jazz yes, super-stylish offsets not so much. But this is the modern age, and D’Angelico are inspiring a huge number of young contemporary players, not to mention using words like ‘swag’ in their marketing, so it’s not all smoky rooms and slow grooves anymore. Build around that incredible body, the Bedford is made from solid Basswood, and sports a pickguard like you’ve never seen. The sort-of half-f-hole arrangement is home to two Duncan-Designed pickups - an HB-102 humbucker and STK single coil, with a push/pull on the tone knob to split the bridge. Both pickups get their own Volume and Tone knob with a lower-horn-mounted three way toggle, so there’s plenty to be getting on with - but let’s talk neck. The slender C-shaped satin-finished scarf-jointed Maple neck is topped with a bound Rosewood fretboard, inlaid with blocks like actual brick. The heel joint is a thing of rare beauty, and the Ovangkol fingerboard, operating over a 24.75” scale, culminates in one of the most opulent headstocks in Guitarland. Those art-deco tuners are Rotomatic Stairsteps, and when paired with the Mother Of Pearl Premier Shield and Aluminium Skyscraper truss rod cover, this is a guitar that will never apologise for what it is - an eccentric explorer, ready to see the world through your hands! Protected by a three year warranty with our graceful techs, the D'Angelico Premier Bedford is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.