- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Based on John D’Angelico’s original design, the D’Angelico Premier EXL-1 is a modern jazzer and as swanky as you could ever hope anything to be. Especially in its glorious black finish, the Premier version of the company’s flagship archtop is tooled up for the latter-day noodler and other people who play with actual musicians. Fully hollow, the EXL-1 is built around a laminated Spruce top with laminated Maple back and sides, with a Scalini pickguard and Stairstep tailpiece. That pickguard is home to the master Volume and Tone controls for the single D’Angelico floating mini neck humbucker, as well as being rather charming. As you move towards that incredible headstock from the Rosewood bridge, the set-thru satin-finished Maple neck comes into view, topped as it is by a bound Rosewood fretboard furnished with huge block inlays. Capped with that amazing headstock and a set of Rotomatic Stairstep tuners, the neck operates over a 25.5” scale, and comes complete with an aluminium truss rod cover and Mother Of Pearl Premier Shield inlay. This is a classic New York Jazz box, and if you want to pour your notes rather than play them, this is the guitar for you! Protected by a three year warranty with our dapper techs, the D’Angelico Premier EXL-1 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.