- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Cool on an almost ridiculous level, this Warwick Pro Series Star Bass Fretless is what you’ve been seeking and you didn’t even realise. While the majority of people will always picture the likes of the Corvette or Thumb when they think of the German thunder-throwers, this Star Bass is so cool that even Leland Sklar (from Toto. Yep) has one, and this is the ultra-slick fretless version. Built around a laminated body with a Flamed Maple top, this German team-built beast has a Maple neck with Ekanga Veneer stripes, and in its fretless incarnation is topped with a Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard. The 34” scale neck has illuminated side dots, and in the engine room you’ll find a pair of passive MEC Single Coils. Wired through dual independent Volume and Tone controls, there’s a three way toggle for you to get immediate access to whatever pickup you wish. Those famous slanted tuners are there to keep you precise und correct, and Warwick’s own Just-A-Nut III will ensure that you get the most stable tuning and proper, serious sustain. A two-piece bridge and tailpiece provides maximum body transfer for each and every one of your slithery lines, and if you want more out of a passive fretless bass, we’re not sure what to tell you! Beautifully made, you’d be off your head to look at anything else, so come down and have a good slide around! Protected by a three year warranty with our tigery techs, this Warwick Pro Series Star Bass Fretless is available at Wunjos with a RockBag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.