- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
This used Ableton Mk1 Push allow you to play or step sequence all of your musical ideas. Whether playing drums or pitched instruments, Push adapts to your musical needs, with great feeling pads and controls that keep you in the flow.Push gives you a range of ways to play and manipulate your samples. Slice samples across the pads, play single hits, or warp long samples so that they always stay in time with your song. Access all of Live’s devices, your third-party plug-ins, and samples. Use Push to browse, preview, and load your sounds. Get fast hands-on access to Live’s built-in devices, VST or Audio Units plug-ins, and your sample library. The color display shows your sample or device parameters, enabling intuitive but powerful sound design from the touch-sensitive encoders. Record everything you play. Create variations and try out new combinations to play with song structure. Push captures every move you make into musical ideas that you can recombine to create your song. Get hands-on with your mix using the encoders and adjust levels, pans, and sends with immediate feedback on the display. Push is equally at home in the studio or on stage. Keep your performances in-the-moment by switching between improvising with loops and playing drums, notes, and chords—all from the same expressive grid of pads. Protected by a standard three month warranty, this used Ableton MK1 Push controller is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Includes Ableton Live Intro|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.