- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
So you've heard Parliament and you know you want to get down; time for an EHX Q-Tron! A permanent resident of funkytown, the Q-Tron was designed to give you the envelope filter action you need with minimum fuss or messing about. While it's been around for many a year, there's always someone waiting in the wings to push it that little bit further, and the tuned frequency response, Boost and Filter modes have been paired with a better signal-to-noise ratio so that you can flack and bwarp to your heart's content. Bootsy Collins has one practically sewn to his feet, and you'll hear that distinctive bwoip and fwoop on all manner of material by the Chilis, Jamiroquai and others. Based on the same opto-electronic design as the I-need-to-sell-a-kidney-just-to-look-at-it MuTron III, this is an essential piece of equipment for anyone who uses the term 'funk' without a hint of irony or shame, the way it should be. True-bypass and built to get on the stage with you immediately, this is a dynamite box for the rhythmically able, so come and check it out! Protected by a years' warranty as standard, the EHX Q-Tron is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form for more information and availability.
|Type L||Envelope Filter Pedal|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.