- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Looping is the new something. I'm not sure what the thing was before having 5 choruses probably but looping is now the thing and that's ace. More and more people are taking up what I hope will become a competitive sport and Boss has many tools for the job. The RC-1 is Boss' most straightforward looper ideal for those who just want to get going. As is often the case the important parts are the little things; multiple ins let you do everything from looping two instruments to controlling the stop and undo functions from a separate footswitch and the stereo outs mean you can run to an amp and the desk or the desk and laptop or whatever you fancy. A massive massive help here is the 24-segment Loop wheel in the top right which shows you how far through the current loop you are-something that doesn't appear on a lot of loopers and this red devil has a full 12 minutes of recording time! Brilliantly simple and Boss-tough the RC-1 is available at Wunjos with a 5 year warranty and the first year with us. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Loop Station|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||73mm x 129mm x 59mm|
|Power Supply||Alkaline battery (9V) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V) (not included)|
|P S U||DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22//9 V) | AC Adaptor (Not included)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.