- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The looping marketplace is now quite large with many manufacturers jostling for your hard-earned wedge. This is of course understandable as looping has been around for a long time but only now has the technology become affordable. Boss have been supplying the means for you to play with yourself for years and this the RC-3 is a great piece of kit for doing just that. Ensconced in that legendary enclosure the RC-3 isn't just a looper it's a drum machine with up to 3 hours of recording time a bunch of drum loops USB compatibility and the option to store 99 loops. You even get a tap tempo control for the drums and the ability to write over the stored memory. How many times have you written a riff remembered where your hands go and not captured the timing? No longer-store those prime cuts in your RC-3 and keep them until you catch up with yourself! Capable of taking 2 instruments and with the option of using an external switch for stopping the RC-3 is available at Wunjos with a 5 year Boss warranty and the first year with us. Please call for availability.
|Type L||Loop Station|
|Dimensions||73mm x 129mm x 59mm|
|Battery Power Supply||Alkaline battery (9V) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V) (not included)|
|P S U||DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22//9 V) | AC Adaptor (Not included)|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.