- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
So you've been looping for a while, and you want to take it to the next level. You've burnt out your old single-stomp looper, and you're ready to take on the big boys. Perhaps you'd like effects? How does a step phaser, sweep filter, tempo delay, bend down and lo-fi grab you? How about two stereo loops with their own volume controls? Eh? What about an inbuilt drum machine with tap tempo? WAIT! How about a mic input with it's own level? No? Well, perhaps you'll go giddy for the ability to stop the whole shebang with one button instead of having to press down twice....? Now you're on board, remember that this thing will be more reliable than the sun, and is really only limited by how far you are prepared to go. A must for anyone who performs a loop or two, for beatboxers, bassists, guitarists or whatever, the Boss RC-30 is available at Wunjos with a 5 year Boss warranty, and the first year with us. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Loop Station|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||73mm x 129mm x 59mm|
|Power Supply||Alkaline battery (9V) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V) (not included)|
|P S U||DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22//9 V) | AC Adaptor (Not included)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.