- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
When they're not making the most famous electric guitars in the world, the big F make strides in construction like this Fender Redondo Player. Fender take significant pride in their acoustics, and for this brand new instrument they've really gone to town. First up is that new slope shouldered body, built around a solid Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides. Paired with a slim-taper C-shaped Mahogany neck, the Redondo is a first for Fender's acoustic line, sporting as it does a Walnut fingerboard. This unusual addition grants additional warmth to what is an already hefty-sounding guitar, but that's not all; at the right hand end you'll find a matching Walnut bridge with a GraphTech NuBone saddle, and a matching nut at the business end. There lies a painted headstock fitted with a set of closed-gear six-in-a-line tuners, which look dandy and will keep you right. Of course, Fender wanted this beast to be stage-set, so you'll find a new Fishman preamp and tuner mounted on the upper bout with controls for Bass, Treble and Volume, so you can throw down the second we've wrapped your new guitar in a spiffy gig bag! Protected by a three year warranty with our walnut techs, the Fender Redondo Player is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Electro Acoustic|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.