- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
So you're looking for a stripped-down stallkicker? Here's the Yamaha Revstar RS320. Part of the Great Builders' Cafe Racer-inspired Revstar range, this is a guitar into which an enormous amount of effort has gone. Yamaha even went as far as to knock out 50 different prototypes for the pickups before deciding on which sets were going into which guitars. The RS320 is a direct competitor for the likes of the Epiphone Les Paul, and as such has appropriate specs. Built around a Nato body, this set-necked jester has a slim Nato neck topped with a Rosewood fingerboard which accomodates 22 medium frets over a 24.75" scale. Fitted with a set of HH3 ceramic humbuckers with brass baseplates, this high-gloss-finished riff-chucker is perfect for getting on with the dirty job of rock and roll, and the straightforward master volume and tone will keep you kicking and ticking all night long! With 5 available finishes, this is a brilliant guitar for those looking at alternatives to the mainstream, you need to give this a go, so come and do it! Protected by a three year warranty with our ceramic techs, the Yamaha Revstar RS320 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||2x HH3n: Humbucker / Ceramic (Neck and Bridge)|
|Controls||Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position Lever Switch|
|Product Type||Yamaha REVSTAR Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.