- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A particularly handsome new design and one of Yamaha's best looking guitars in years, the Yamaha Revstar RS520T is here to take you on a right old journey and look suave while doing it. While Yammie are hardly strangers to knocking out interesting alternatives to mainstream instruments, what with their SG and bonkers SGV series, the Revstars have been a genuine labour of love, seeing them do their utmost to craft a guitar worthy of the players. This double-cut is finished in Bowden Green, a boss shade and no mistake. Hidden beneath it is a Mahogany body with a Maple top, which is paired with a medium Mahogany neck and a Rosewood fingerboard. That board houses 22 Jumbo frets for serious adventuring, and adventuring is exactly what you'll do. That's because Yammie fitted this thing with two bespoke VP5 Alnico V P-90s and their own Dry Switch. Normally used as a coil tap, this push switch uses a passive filter to take out the bass frequencies for an even sharper, cutting tone. The idea behind this is that you're able to clean up your drive sound with your volume knob more effectively, meaning you spend less time looking at the floor and more time kicking bottom. A top player with a special sound by anyone's measure, this is a modern classic, so check it out! Protected by a three year warranty with our whirling, charming techs, the Yamaha Revstar RS520T is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||2x VP5n: P-90 Type Single Coil /Alnico V|
|Controls||Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull|
|Product Type||Yamaha REVSTAR Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.