- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The Road. It's where we all dream to be, as musicians, touring the country, the continent, all the continents in a battered old bus, playing sell out shows then driving 6 hours to get to the next one. It's the rock and roll dream. Studios are one thing, but the romance of life on the road is the ultimate draw. Oooh. it don't half wear you out though, and indeed, after a few years of heavy duty touring, the best thing you come home with (assuming you enjoyed it so much you don't remember any of it), is an instrument that is deliciously worn. Fender's Roadworn Series plays on both obsessions, the tour dreamers and those who like their guitars with a little 'character'. Obviously not one for those who prefer their basses looking shiny and new, the Roadworn Jazz (pictured here in Fiesta Red, also available in Sunburst), is none-the-less a top-quality bass with great spec and awesome playability, like it's been played in for years. Nitrocellulose-Lacquer finish and Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups are the main features, other than the fabulous relic job of course. Even if you can't live the dream, now you can pretend you are. Available new at Wunjo Bass with free gig bag and three-year warranty.
|Bridge Material||4-Saddle American Vintage Bass|
|Product Type||Roadworn Series Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.