- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
We always do our utmost to get our hands on the most exciting old pieces here at Wunjos, so we’re quite pleased about this Paul Deslaurier Ronato Mandolin. Finished in the traditional A-style with a circular soundhole and lots and lots of binding, it’s not that common a sight, as even a cursory glance at the internet will tell you. An 8-string mandolin that was made in the ‘50s and ‘60s, this beguiling wee charmer has a Rosewood bridge and fingerboard, and still retains all of its original features. That means you get to enjoy the secure embrace of the twin sets of 4-in-a-line open-gear tuners on that slotted peghead, not to mention the intensely ‘60s swept scratchplate that sits adjacent to the soundhole. If you’ve been looking for a vintage-sounding mandolin but can’t handle the endless terror that comes with taking out an ancient Gibson F-style, this is the perfect solution, and for those of you who love that unmistakable sound, it’s a great opportunity to get a very charming piece for a small amount of money. If this is your sort of instrument, come and give it a play at Wunjo Acoustic today! Protected by a three-year warranty with our 8-string techs, this Paul Deslaurier Ronato Mandolin is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.