- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
An easy way of getting the Leslie sound without essentially buying a house, this BOSS RT-20 is part of the Japanese giants' dual-pedal series, and what a part! With the demise of the famous UniVibe, the number of pedals doing this without costing a billion pounds is very low, and BOSS put a lot of effort into building the best version of this sound that they possibly could. With one footswich for bypass, the other one changes the speed of the rotary to a pre-determined rate, allowing you to slide from a sluggish throb to a serious Jon Lord throb without touching a dial. Using their COSM technology, you get 4 settings with varying degrees of behaviour, from standard warble to the run-through-a-Plexi ELP-style raunch that ended up on so many records in the '70s. There's a switch on board to change the pedal's behaviour between guitar and keyboards, and it's all centred around a pulsating off-centre oval core, which is pretty snazzy, let's not pretend. Capable of pulsing out everything from a Procul Harum/Beatles-y warble to a what-are-you-doing circling onslaught, you can balance exactly how much of your dry and wet signals are involved with the individual knobs, as well as using the dedicated headphone jack to experiment quietly, or plugging in an expression pedal to change the speed of the rotor in full time. A totally underrated piece of gear, you need to hear it! Protected by a years' standard warranty, the BOSS RT-20 is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Rotary Speaker|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.