- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
There is a famous photograph of the Beatles in their earliest days, where Macca and Lennon are stood either side of a wardrobe, the headstocks of their guitars against it, using the sturdy armoire as their amplifier, so that they could have enough volume to practice at home (try this, but watch the furniture). Having a decent practice amp is essential-you can't run an 8x10 SVT in the house without upsetting someone these days, so Fender has delivered with the Rumble 40. A solid-state, 40 watt combo, this is no alarm clock, but a proper small amp with everything you need. Full EQ? Yes. XLR line out? Yes. Overdrive? Very yes. How about an aux in for backing tracks? That too. Even the little things, like ensuring that the headphone socket isn't a _" input, and is instead the 1/8" you commonly get on headphones now, that's all been taken care of. Fender want your practice to be a good time with no hassles, and that's what's being presented here. With prefixed EQ switches for Bright, Contour and Vintage, the Fender Rumble 40 is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Bass Combo|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.