- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If your bassist only plays an upright, the Analog Alien Rumble Seat is the pedal for you! Hand-built by Cloud 9 Audio, this three-way weapon was crafted with rockabilly players in mind, but as there's no rules to music, it's presented here simply as a smashing pedal. Comprising no less than three pedals, the Rumble Seat contains the Rumble Drive - based on a Marshall 69 Plexi - a Delay that runs from 25ms to 650ms, and a Reverb based on the Fender Black Face. AA used their own four different Black Face amps to zero in on the right sound, which produced this single-knob rendering. If you want to get a slapback that really slaps, this pedal will do it , no questions asked, but if you want to go full Hawkwind and saturate the Delay and Reverb while riding that Drive, go crazy! True bypass and with all the effects available on their own or together, this is a game changer for busy pedalboards as well as a ripping pedal in its own right. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Analog Alien Rumble Seat is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Analog Alien Guitar Pedal|
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.