- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Edward Sheeran has headlined Wembley Arena on his own, so the Sheeran S01 is a pretty fitting tribute to such an achievement. Lowden, being a company for whom the extra mile is a regular mile, went seven better, and crafted a whole line of guitars for the singer, of which this smashing S01 is the first. Built around a solid Cedar top with a 5-piece Walnut back and sides, the S01 doesn’t skimp on anything, with a Mahogany neck topped with an Ebony fingerboard. Paired beautifully with the Ebony bridge, this extremely handsome instrument has a Walnut faschia on the headstock, an a 7-piece wood-inlaid soundhole rosette for maximum good-looking-ness. Sheeran didn’t want these instruments to be out of the reach of the majority of players, and has worked very closely with Lowden to make these the best they can possibly be for the money. Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol gave Sheeran his first Lowden, and Lightbody’s desire to gift Sheeran a guitar resulted in the Wee Lowden, which remains a Lowden model to this day, so the importance of Lowden in the rise of this acoustically-focused star cannot be overstated. Sheeran wants to give younger players the best possible start with these guitars, so come and get blown away by them! Protected by a three-year warranty with our wee techs, the Sheeran S01 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Back/Sides Material||5-Piece Walnut|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.