- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
On the off-chance you haven’t heard of Ed Sheeran, the Sheeran S02 is likely to correct that. Mr. Edward Sheeran’s reliance on his acoustic is well documented, and his relationship with Lowden goes back a long way, to the X album, where he wrote a lot of the songs on Gary Lightbody’s Lowden. The led to the creation of the Wee Lowden, which is still very much in production, and while that’s an achievement in itself, both Lowden and Sheeran wanted to do more, so the Sheeran range was birthed. Aiming to give players a more affordable model but keep the Lowden attention to detail, the S02 and its brethren are beautifully made. Built around a solid Sitka Spruce top, the S02 has a 5-piece Santos Rosewood back with matching sides, and sports the soundbox bevel that Lowden are known for on their higher-spec models. The Mahogany neck is paired with an Ebony fingerboard and matching bridge, and Lowden have gone as far as to fit these superb instruments with their own strings. Even the soundhole has a 7-piece wood inlay, but the Sheeran doesn’t stop there - this model is equipped with an LR Baggs Element VTC, so you can go straight out and start smashing stages. Extremely well made and full of that Lowden magic, these are killers, so come and check them out! Protected by a three-year warranty with our pictures of techs, the Sheeran S02 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Soundboard Material||Sitka Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||5-Piece Santos Rosewood|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.