- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
How many artists do you know like Ed Sheeran? The man responsible for the Sheeran S03 has done it all - massive record sales, huge solo gigs, the cementing of looping in the eyes of the young, a signature model, and now, an actual line of guitars bearing his name, not from just any company, but Lowden. Not a group of luthiers known for churning out nonsense, the Sheeran line of guitars aims to replicate the feeling that Ed got when writing songs for his X album on Gary Lightbody’s personal Lowden, a relationship that would eventually produce the Wee Lowden model that’s still made today. The S03 gives that legendary attention to detail for which George & family are known and puts it in the hands of more players, while making the guitars more affordable. The specs are ace - built around a solid Cedar top, the S03 has a 5-piece Santos Rosewood back with matching sides, and this model has both the swanky soundbox bevel of Lowden’s higher-spec models and a cutaway so you can venture up the dusty end with ease. The Mahogany neck is teamed with an Ebony fingerboard which leads to a matching Ebony bridge, and this stage-ready banger is fitted with an LR Baggs Element VTC so you can take your carefully-crafted songs to your adoring public. With some fabulous details like the Santos Rosewood headstock faschia, this is a guitar to be proud of, and will stay by your side as long as you play. Protected by a three-year warranty with our happier techs, the Sheeran S03 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Back/Sides Material||5-Piece Santos Rosewood|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.