- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The culmination of a long, reciprocal relationship, the Sheeran S04 is the toppest guitar in the very first Lowden affordable line of guitars. The story behind Sheeran and Lowden goes back a long way, to when Ed was writing his X album on Gary from Snow Patrol’s personal Lowden, and their friendship resulted in the creation of the Wee Lowden model, which is a bit of a favourite here at Wunjo Towers. Sheeran and George have now gone the whole hog and created a line of guitars for all players, maintaining that Lowden build quality at a more affordable price. Built around a solid Sitka Spruce top, the S04 has a 5-piece back made of figured Walnut with matching sides, designed to give both clarity and projection. The ever-smooth cutaway on the treble side means tremendous upper-fret access, and the soundbox bevel on the body means that your striking arm won’t get tired, so you can keep knocking out the good stuff for longer! This being fundamentally a Lowden, they’ve gone that extra distance, which in this case means a Mahogany neck with an Ebony fingerboard and matching Ebony bridge, and to make sure you can get out there and start turning heads and breaking hearts with your music, the S04 is equipped with an LR Baggs Element VTC pickup for instant stage use. Perfectly specced for years of use and ideal for any gigging situation, this is a brilliant bit of gear, so get in about it or go mad! Protected by a three-year warranty with our Galway techs, the Sheeran S04 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Soundboard Material||Sitka Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||5-Piece Figured Walnut|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.