- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The Lowden S-22 is a fingerstyle powerhouse. Not that Lowden would ever turn out anything that wasn’t barn-burningly ace, but this wee smasher is as boss a small-bodied guitar as you could wish for. George and his team take an enormous amount of care with every guitar they make, and we so rarely have them on the bench downstairs our techs don’t even know we stock them. This spiffy sort is built around a solid Cedar top with Mahogany back and sides - this is an unconventional pairing for Lowden, which they’ve very kindly made for us extra-specially, so good luck finding another one! In typical Lowden fashion, the neck is a 5-piece Mahogany/Rosewood number topped with a bound Ebony fingerboard and completed with a Bone nut and a set of Gotoh 510 Ebony-buttoned tuners. To make your notes ring like fancy church bells there’s a split-Bone saddle in the pinless bridge, and you’d be mad to the point of danger if you wanted more than this. Mad! Protected by a three-year warranty with our extra-special techs, this special Lowden S-22 is available at Wunjos with a Hiscox Artist Case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Lowden S Series|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Cedar|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Mahogany|
|Accessories||Bespoke Hard Case|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.