- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
**Sold. Available to Pre-order**
It's very easy to see the cost of something and assume that it's amazing. Certainly, there's lots of things in life that cost lots of money, but to blindly accept that they're ace is foolish; the proof of the pudding is in the eating, as they say. Lowden's instruments have always been at the upper end, but with good reason-true time and craft goes into them, and it shows. If you want a properly serious acoustic, look no further-the S-50 has a body small enough to deliver every delicate note that you put your fingers to, and enough power to drown out everyone you're playing with without breaking a sweat. This particular example has a sinker redwood top with Koa back and sides and a maple bevel, topped with an ebony fingerboard, while the Gotoh 510 Gold/Ebony tuners hold everything in place perfectly, ably aided by the bone nut and bridge split saddle. This is, by all accounts, one of the best smaller-bodied guitars that money can buy, so get down and check it out! The Lowden S-50 is available at wunjos with a 3 year warranty and Hiscox LiteFlite as standard. Please call for availability.
|Type L||Lowden S Series|
|Solid Top Lam||Solid Sinker Redwood|
|Back Side Material||Koa|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.