- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
As part of the George Lowden family, the Lowden S32C has the best possible start in life. Built to exacting specs by hand using first-rate woods, the S shape is a bit smaller than a conventional dreadnought, but if you've ever heard someone firmly strum a Lowden you'll know that being short on power really isn't a concern. Easily some of the loudest, most articulate guitars at Wunjos, Lowden have a heavy rep that is well deserved. Even the wood alone should tell you that; a Spruce top is married to Indian Rosewood back and sides with a genteel cutaway for upper-fret access. George and co have never been ones to skimp on fretboard woods, and in keeping with their tradition the S32C has an Ebony fingerboard mounted atop a 5-piece neck, topped with a Bone nut and a set of Gotoh 510 gold/Ebony tuners. Strung with Elixir Nanowebs as standard, the S32C has a back-loading Rosewood bridge for both better resonance and swifter string changes. In all honesty these guitars will crush just about anything else you might be able to get your hands on, and this small, family-run company takes immense pride in the tonal majesty that every single one delivers. Plus they come set up like nothing on Earth from the factory, and the care taken in each individual guitar is obvious. Monstrous! Now protected by a three year warranty with our hand-buffed techs, the Lowden S32C is available at Wunjos with a Custom Hiscox LiteFlite hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Tuners||Gotoh SG381 gold with Ebony buttons|
|Product Type||Lowden Original Series|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||East Indian Rosewood|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.