- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The Kings X frontman is well known for a huge sound, now available in his Tech 21 dUg Pinnick DP-3X. Possessed of a truly huge bass sound, dUg wanted to have a preamp that would work anywhere, especially if he couldn't take his insane UltraBass 1000 signature head with him. This robust preamp is designed to be a condensed version of that head, so you can crush any venue you choose with just this and your 12-string bass of choice. Tested extensively by Pinnick himself on the road in Europe, the DP-3X has a chromatic tuner, bypass switch and a footswitch for Mix. A 3-band EQ is joined by controls for Volume, Compression, Drive and Chunk, the latter two brought into play with the Mix switch. When in clean mode the Comp and Drive remain in play, sending a proper signal out of the 1/4" out or XLR DI straight into the house desk for monumental heft from an amp-less setup. You even get a headphone out for silent tone-shaping, so when you hit the stage you can pulp it in whichever way you see fit! Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Tech 21 dUg Pinnick DP-3X is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Bass Pre-Amp|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.