- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Designed by acclaimed humbucking pickup guru Tim Shaw, the ShawBucker pickup is, in his words, "a new take on an old perception." The ShawBucker retains clarity and impressive note definition while remaining resistant to 60-cycle hum and other extraneous noise. Full of multi-dimensional tone with well-defined overtones, this open-coil pickup complements and balances your guitar's natural voice while playing well with other pickup designs.
Tim Shaw's pickups are founded in his work with the creators of humbucking pickups. The result of literally decades of R&D, ShawBucker pickups are carefully voiced for full, robust tone while remaining true to original humbucking pickup character. These feedback-resistant pickups are highly dynamic, but not micro-phonic, thanks to their tight winding and careful construction-no "potting" required here.
Beautifully musical, the ShawBucker pickup marks a new milestone in Fender's long history of sonic innovation. Articulate and pristine with plenty of definition, the ShawBucker pickup will enhance, not overshadow or obscure, the fundamental tone of any guitar they're installed on. We recommend using the ShawBucker 1 in either position in a HH configuration or as the bridge pickup in a HSS configuration since it blends well with single-coil pickups. The ShawBucker 2 has a slightly hotter output than the Shawbucker 1 and is recommended for use in the bridge position in an HH configuration.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.