- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Mike Matthews and co. have a grand old history with compression; here is their EHX Soul Preacher. Part of the Nano series, the Soul Preacher is a lot smaller than its contemporaries the Black Finger and White Finger, and indeed the idea behind this is that you have a conveniently sized, easy to operate compressor that you can flick off and on at will. Controlled by knobs for Volume and Sustain with a three-way switch for attack, the Soul Preacher yields a lot of flexibility without having a million knobs and being as big as a sheet of A4. Unity gain is easily achieved, with the Volume control having a surprising amount of heft and natural drive on tap, and the three settings of Slow/Medium/Fast attack, combined with the Sustain knob, offer a surprising level of depth from such a simple-looking unit. It's possible to squeeze your signal quite firmly for that popping, chicken-picking activity or to give it a gentle squish while push your volume/gain up a hair or two without altering the guitar's natural sound particularly. The Sustain is very smooth, significantly lengthening your notes as you wish, and it works comfortably with your favourite drive, no messing. True bypass and built in the traditional tank-like fashion that EHX pedals come in, this is a great unit to have on hand. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the EHX Soul Preacher is available at Wunjos today. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Guitar Pedal|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.