- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The original SP-404 was an update of the extremely popular SP-303, a sampling workstation that gave players a lot to work with in a very small package. Roland, who like to fiddle with and improve things, thought it was all very good and well, but knew there was more to be had, and so developed the SP-404SX, now updated again to the SP-404A. A proper go-to for DJ's, MC's, beatmakers or whomever, the SP-404A takes samples direct from it's SD card slot which is expandable up to 32GB from a microphone (giving you the option to use the wicked voice transformer), or direct from an AUX source, with an interface so simple even your singer could use it. Everything on this thing lights up, so if you're worried about not being able to see the 12 trigger pads and Sub Pad, worry no longer! There's 29 DSP effects, from reverbs and choruses to filters and delays, and Roland even included a limiter on 17 of these effects to prevent accidental overload for when you get carried away. The built-in pattern sequencer has a quantize mode, including shuffle feels, which should let you fully enjoy the 120 pattern storage afforded to you by this fabulous unit. Instantly useable and endlessly creative, the Roland SP-404A is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Sampling Workstation|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.