- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery as they say, but this Fano SP-6 takes the concept one step further by augmenting a classic single-cut design with a whole lot of spank and sizzle. Built very by hand in Scottsdale, Arizona, Fano are not a company that even consider compromising, and their instruments have found their way into the hands of the likes of Nels Cline - look him up, re-attach your jaw and continue reading. Built around an Alder body, this charming sort is fitted with a late ‘50s style roundback Maple neck topped with a rolled-edge Indian Rosewood fingerboard. Adorned with 22 Jescar Medium/Jumbo frets and inlaid with aged Pearloid dots, the SP-6 operates over a 24.75” scale length, culminating in a Graphtech Tusq XL nut and a set of Fano’s own Vintage 3/3 tuners and that ace-looking headstock. Down in the engine room you’ll find a pair of mighty single coils made by Fano themselves, a P-90 in the neck and a T-Style in the bridge. Speaking of the bridge, it’s a Full-Comp 3-adjustable compensated brass saddle affair for big sustain and attack, and should see off any and all comers without breaking a sweat. Controlled by a master Volume and Tone control with a Tele-style three way toggle, this nitrocellulose-finished meanie is ideal if you’re into ripping rock and roll, or just want a damn fine guitar to take on the world! Protected by a three year warranty with our slickback techs, the Fano SP-6 is available at Wunjos with a custom gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.