- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
So you're into Queen. Maybe you're not even into Queen, maybe you're just into Brian May. Maybe you're not even into Brian May, but you love his Red Special, one of the most adaptable, iconic-sounding guitars ever conceived. Maybe, just maybe, you're not into any of the above, but love the idea of having a guitar so different from everything out there in both its presentation, spec, and value for money that you're being truly objective and looking at the specs of this immense machine.
Certainly, one could be forgiven for getting carried away when you look at the facts; an acoustic chambered mahogany body with bookmatched mahogany top, resplendent with 6-ply pinstripe binding on both front and back, coupled masterfully with a 1-piece mahogany neck and topped with a zero-fretted, graphite-nutted ebony fingerboard? These are not the trappings of a toy, but a pretty damn serious instrument, and indeed the Brian May Special is nowhere near finished with you. What about the legendary pickup/control harness? Well, those pickups are a BM guitars Custom Tri Sonic set, naturally wired in series for supreme massiveness, each pickup given its own on/off and in/out of phase switch, all under the watchful eye of a master volume and tone. This guitar will, like May's own Red Special, do damn near anything, and if you're the sort of player who does things their own way, you'd be hard pressed to find a better tool for the job! The Brian May Special Antique Cherry is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and gig bag as standard.
|Controls||3 x Adeson/Fryer Custom Modified Burns Tri-Sonic Series Wired, Single Coil|
|Bridge Material||Custom Modified Wilkinson Roller Bridge|
|Tuners||3-A-Side Gotoh Magnum Lock Tuners|
|Product Type||Solid Body Electric|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.