- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
We've always been big into Ibanez basses at Wunjos. As a company, the Japanese giant has always listened to players and improved their lines through that feedback, which explains why they've had George Bensons' patronage for so long. This, the SR505, is a super-duper example of how to do an active 5-string. Beloved of metallers and gospel players alike, the Bartolini-equipped 505 does what you want, when you want it, with balance, reliability and comfort. The neck in particular is extremely light, slim, and smooth, and allows for effortless rampancy across all 24 frets. Ibanez put their own preamps in each of the SoundGear series, in this case, a 3 band EQ with a mid switch, allowing you access to whatever tones you need. The neck is a 5 piece Jatoba/Bubinga construction, which is a rather remarkable feature at this price, and the mahogany body gives plenty of welly to what is a pleasantly slender, lightweight bass. The Ibanez SR505 comes with a gig bag and 3 years of servicing and setups as standard. Please call for availability.
|Pickup(s)||Bartolini MK-1 (Passive)|
|Bridge Material||Accu-cast B305|
|Product Type||Solid Body|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.