- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Maton have alot to thank Tommy Emmanuel for. One day, little Tommy decided he wanted to play something that wasn't made in America, and thus began a beautiful relationship that has no doubt benefitted both parties immensely. The TE808, Emmanuel's signature Maton is the finger pickers dream, but often beyond the budgetary reach of the average guitar buyer. For those who want an all solid, barnstormer of a finger picking guitar but don't want to the big price tag, nor the fear of taking it out of the house, then the Maton SRS808 appears in the new Solid Road Series. It's a great guitar, which is good news for Maton because they really have tried quite hard to impress you with this guitar straight out the box. Not just the solid Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides and solid Cedar top, but the forward-shifted X bracing all come together to create an outstanding concert size flat top that sings and warbles along with the best of them, all at a very reasonable price tag. We have these available new at Wunjo Guitars, fitted hard case included. Three-year warrantyalso included.
|Controls||2EQ, Volume, Mic/Piezo Level|
|Tuners||Chrome Grover Rotomatic|
|Product Type||808 Concert Size|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.