- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Who doesn't love a good dread? The Maton SRS60C is a keen example of the shape, and specced like a true champ. The Australian's continued dedication to the art of building extremely roadworthy, hardy guitars can't be faulted, and if you want an acoustic that will go many extra miles with you you'd be hard pushed to top this. Built around an A-grade Sitka Spruce top and Queensland Maple back and sides, the SRS60C is a satin-finished dreadnought with all the firm-handed power that the shape implies. Fitted with Maton's own AP5 Original undersaddle preamp, this mighty dread will sound just as hefty live as it does in your own hands, and to ensure maximum enjoyment it's got a proper neck to go with the body. Made from Queensland Maple and topped with an Indian Rosewood board housing 21 Dunlop 6260 frets, the SRS60C has a bone nut and bridge saddle for potent resonance and a set of Grover Rotomatic tuners to keep the factory-fitted Elixir Phospors in tune. Maton devised their own scalloped X-bracing for this guitar to give it the deepest, clearest sound possible, even giving the headstock a Sapele veneer to compliment the body woods. Built tough as old boots but with a sound like a silver cloud you could do a lot worse with more money, so come down and give it a crack! Now protected by a three year warranty with our magnificent, alright techs, the Maton SRS60C is available at Wunjos with a Maton hardcase and 3 year warranty as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||AP5 Original undersaddle preamp|
|Bridge Material||Indian Rosewood|
|Tuners||Chrome Grover Rotomatic|
|Product Type||Solid Road Series Cutaway|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||Wild Cherry|
|Weight||Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.