- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A popular model by any company's standards, the Maton SRS808C is another fine example of this Australian institutions' craft. The instrument upon which Tommy Emmanuel bases his own guitar, the SRS808C has been given a recent overhaul to make it even more ace. Maton have moved their in-house scalloped X-bracing to help enhance the vibration of the soundboard, which is made from A-grade Western Red Cedar, and the addition of a second tone bar has widened the lower end and sharpened the treble, making for a huge sounding, small bodied instrument. Paired with Blackwood back and sides, ths SRS808C is fitted with Maton's own AP5 Pro dual-band pickup and preamp, which incorporates an undersaddle transducer and internal body mic for blendable electricifation. The bone nut and saddle give you more than enough resonance to be getting on with so you can look forward to the stage with excitement rather than trepidation, and the Aussies have gifted this diminutive powerhouse with a a serious neck for you to run around on. The 25.5" scale Queensland Maple neck is topped with an Indian Rosewood fingerboard housing 21 Dunlop 6260 frets, and the factory-standard Elixir phosphor strings are kept in check by a set of Grover Rotomatic tuners. As is the Maton way the SRS808C is satin finished to allow the guitar to breathe and mature, so that this already ripping acoustic will be even more superb in the years to come! Now protected by a three year warranty with our righteous, handy techs, the Maton SRS808C is available at Wunjos with a Maton hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability. Three-year warranty included.
|Controls||3EQ, Volume, Tuner|
|Bridge L||Indian Rosewood|
|Type L||808 Concert Size|
|Solid Top Lam||Solid Cedar|
|Back Side Material||Tasmanian Blackwood|
|Strings||Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.