- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If you've even been to a gig where the band are utilising serious piano/synth/organ sounds, the chances are you'll have been staring at the side or back of a Nord. These famous red machines are responsible for some serious sounds, and used by serious players to make all sorts of music. The Nord range covers all manner of exceptionally well-made keys-based instruments, and this Stage 3 is a hefty old bird to be sure. SW73 means 73 semi-weighted keys with a waterfall keybed, so expressing yourself is just as much of a joy as hearing what it is you're playing. Newly overhauled, the Stage 3 now has greatly expanded 120 voice polyphony, doubled memory for the piano library, two new pipe organ models, an OLED display for the program and synth section, the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, improved delay with added feedback filters and analogue mode, separate compressors for each slot and a separate reverb per slot with bright mode. Song mode even lets you order your sounds per song, so there's no fiddling and panicking when you're playing live! The Nord Stage 3 SW73 is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Nord Stage Pianos|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||1070mm x 302mm x 104mm|
|Polyphony||120 (Piano), 34 (Synth)|
|Keyboard Action||Semi Weighted Waterfall|
|Audio Inputs||1 x 1/8|
|Audio Outputs||4 x 1/4|
|Connectivity||USB & MIDI|
|Transposition||-/+ 6 semitones|
|Midi In/Out||In, Out (Soft Thru)|
|P S U||Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.