- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
You know that a mic company is something special when they have an owners' club. I would imagine that owners of these microphones would indeed be rather proud. After all, Aston don't make the sort of mics that have an integral 1/4" cable; every microphone they make is tested at multiple stages of its construction to guarantee maximum quality, not to mention that the initial designs went through a rigourous 'golden ears' listening panel of engineers and producers from the deepest recesses of the audio industry. A winner of no less than 6 awards, the all-British-built Starlight is the first ever laser targeting pencil mic. Yes, you heard that right, lasers. Now that I've really got your attention, I should tell you that it's a Class 2 laser with an on/off switch, meaning that you can mark off *exactly* where it was on whatever you're using, making for a consistent sound, that most elusive of things. Now some science; the top of this mic is sintered, which is the process of taking a material - in this case nickel plate and sinter spheres - and heating it to a liquid state before compressing and re-compressing it for acoustic porosity. This makes it insanely strong but acoustically porous, and combined with a 1.5mm thick solid stainless steel chassis makes this almost indestructible. The Starlight has Vintage, Modern and Hybrid settings thanks to its 'very fancy front-end filtering', so you'll get exactly the sound you want, making it ideal for vocals. The Mic Amp Circuit is extremely high spec allowing for loads of headroom and a low noise floor, with inductive active filters meaning that nothing you don't want gets through. The only mic that has a 'do not point at aircraft warning', the beautiful Aston Mics Starlight is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Type L||Cardoid Pencil Mic|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.