- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Duesenberg Starplayer TV in Surf Green. Sold with a three-year warranty and original flight case.
A vintage masterclass. Few words can highlight just how astonishing the Duesenberg Starplayer TV is. You only have to look at it to understand the legacy behind this sensational instrument. From the elegant semi-hollow construction, to sparkling nickel hardware and distinctive headstock - everything about the TV just screams vintage rock 'n' roll. You can almost hear the rich, luscious chords resonating around the body, just at the sight of it. It's this unique tonal quality that defined the vintage '50s era, offering a textured depth with each note you play. Stunning.
But let's delve into what matters most - the sound. Sporting a Grandvintage humbucker in the bridge and a Domino P90 in the neck position, you're gifted with a tone fuelled by airy chords and creamy licks. Not to mention the immense versatility this rare combination provides to your performance. A sculpted 'D' shaped maple neck is layered with a sleek rosewood fretboard for effortless movement across its silky surface, entailing endless hours of precise performance. Topped off with the freedom of a tremolo bridge, the Starplayer TV is quite simply the undisputed king of vintage performance.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.