- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The perfect instrument if you find the regular Stingray a bit of a handful, this 2001 Music Man Sterling is the slim and slinky cousin of that bass with the gigantic bridge pickup. Fitted with a more slender neck than that of the Stingray, the Sterling is named after Ernie Ball's son, and sports a more contoured, lightweight body, with all the monumental power that these thunder-throwers are known for. Built around an Ash body with a 22-fret select Maple neck and compensated nut, the Sterling operates over a 34" scale and is topped with a set of tapered Schaller BM tuners to keep you right. The 5-bolt neck plate ensures that your wooden playground isn't going anywhere, but that's only the start of the potent certainty you're wielding. Equipped with a 3-way blade to get the absolute most out of that pickup, the Sterling has a master Volume and an active 3-band EQ to give you all the power you could possibly need. Always useable and never floppy or overpowering, it's an excellent instrument for any application, and if you need it to do something else we're not entirely sure what that might be. Buy a trumpet maybe? Protected by a three year warranty with our slender techs, this 2001 Music Man Sterling is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup||Single Ceramic Humbucker|
|Controls||Volume, 3 Band EQ and a 3 way selector switch|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.